So, when I imagined staying at home with my baby, I envisioned making all of his purees and snacks like the best mom ever, of course. I tried sweet potatoes, apples, and avocado, he cringed & cried & I gave up!
He recently started eating real foods (cut into microscopic bites, duh) and it’s the coolest thing ever! I give him eggs, fruit, veggies, Cheerios, etc. and he loves it all. When I was at Walmart last week, I was perusing the clearance section & came across the cutest little popsicle molds for $1 & decided I would give them a shot for Warner! They are super small & precious & I always have tons of frozen fruit, yogurt, breastmilk, & Gerber Oatmeal at home. I currently have a coupon for tons of Gerber foods HERE!
These took less than 5 minutes to make & I let them freeze overnight before letting him try them- total success & think they will be a major hit if he ever starts getting teeth!
Berry & Peach Oatmeal Teething Popsicles
- 1 Cup Frozen Fruits
- 5 oz. Breastmilk/Juice/etc.
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Gerber Baby Oatmeal
- In a blender, layer frozen fruit, oatmeal, and yogurt. Pour liquid over the top.
- Blend until mixture is a thick liquid consistency.
- Add additional liquid as needed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold & place sticks on top.
- Place in freezer on a flat surface for 4 hours or until frozen solid.
- Give to child & enjoy!
Warner was still a little young to figure out how to hold it himself, so I fed it to him. He ate half of it and I put the other half back in the freezer for tomorrow!
Comment with your favorite baby foods recipes! I want to try some other finger foods that he can eat by himself. Don’t forget to use this coupon if you’re going to try these!
Thanks for reading! xoxo,